Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Father and child

Oh god, my heavenly father
I stand near your feet with folded arms
With bowed head and tearful eyes
Full of repentance and great fear.

Oh god, you are almighty;mountains-
Tremble at your sight and oceans flee
Thunder, lightning, and storm
Wait for your orders to sweep
All that stand against thee

I fathom oh lord, you are a god of love
More merciful than frightful,
More helping than rebuking
More caring and more loving.

Father, I lay my trust in you
For I am your child, where I go elsewhere
Wash all dirt and clean me
Wrap me in your prescious robe
And keep me in your lap ever and ever.

Hugg me to your bossom oh lord,
Closer and closest to your chest
Rebellious is the nature of every human soul
I fear, my father, I may fall again.

~ Sebastian
Copyright © 2008 - thottunkal.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.

No comments: